1 – Identification & Activity
Name of the company: ARCANES
Headquarters address: 18 Avenue Ratti – 06000 Nice
Phone: +33 (0) 6 15 36 67 20
Legal form: S.A.S. – Société par Actions Simplifiée
Registration with RCS: 898 121 488 RCS Nice
Share capital: 1 000,00 Euros
Tax identification number (intra-community VAT): FR35898121488
Site editor: Sofiane ABOUTITE
Site host: O2SWITCH
222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert
+33 (0) 4 44 44 60 41
Browsing the site https://arcanes.com may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer.
A cookie is a small computer file, a tracker. It makes it possible to analyze the behavior of users when visiting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application.
You have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies by modifying your browser settings. No cookie will be placed without your consent.
3 – Information relating to the use of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the user of the arcanes.com site has the right to access, modify and delete the information collected. To exercise this right, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email: Fabien PALMIERI – email@example.com.
It is also possible to file a complaint with the CNIL.
4 – Copyrights and trademarks
By accessing the site, Arcanes SAS only grants the user a right of private, non-collective and non-exclusive use of the content of the site. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations. Any networking, any redistribution, any reproduction of all or part of this site in any form, even partial, and on any electronic medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of Arcanes SAS. The reproduction of texts from this site is authorized on paper only and subject to compliance with the following four cumulative conditions:
- Free of charge: the document can only be used for information and for non-profit purposes ;
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind ;
- Clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: “Source: this document comes from the Arcanes SAS website – Reproduction and distribution rights reserved” ;
- A use that complies with current legislation and the recommendations of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) established by Law No. 78-17 of 6/1/1978.
Arcanes SAS reserves the right to withdraw this authorization at any time. For other uses, please consult us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arcane SAS owns exclusive rights and use of all intellectual property, including commercial, of marks registered “ARCANES”, “ARCANES PHARMA” and the logotype presented on this site.
The author of the original drawing from which the Arcanes logo is derived is Mr. Sinisa SIMIC.
5 – Limitations of liability
Arcanes SAS may, at any time, without notice, make changes to the products, programs or services described on this site. Arcanes SAS disclaims all liability for successive links to other websites, via a partner link.
Arcanes SAS cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the site arcanes.com.
Arcanes SAS declines all responsibility for the use that may be made of the information and content on the site arcanes.com.
Arcanes SAS undertakes to make the arcanes.com site as secure as possible, Arcanes SAS cannot be held responsible if unwanted data is imported and installed on its site without its knowledge.
Arcane SAS reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in interactive areas of the site arcanes.com, which contravenes to the legislation applicable in France, particularly the provisions on data protection.
Whenever appropriate, Arcane SAS also reserves the possibility to challenge the civil and/or criminal responsibility of the user, especially if content posted is racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
6 – Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the arcanes.com site is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Nice.
1 – Preamble
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last names and email address of the user ;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted.
2 – General Principles of Data Collection and Processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of user data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected ;
- Limited purposes : the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimization of data collection and processing : only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
- The processing meets a legal obligation ;
- The processing is explained by a need linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority ;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
3 – Personal Data Collected and Processed in the context of browsing the site
Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the site of Arcane SAS are as follows:
- First names, Last name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Mail address
- Any additional personal information that the user may have written in the contact form to send a request
These data are collected when the user uses the contact form to send a request.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in the site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a maximum period of two years.
The collection and processing of data meet the purpose of being able to respond to requests sent through the contact form.
The performed data processing are based on the consent of the user.
- Data transmission to third parties
The personal data collected on the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
2. Data hosting
The Arcanes SAS site is hosted by: O2SWITCH, whose head office is located at the following address:
222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert
The website host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 (0) 4 44 44 60 41.
The data collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
4 – Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
- Data Controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Sofiane ABOUTITE. He can be contacted by email: email@example.com.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
2. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed, and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
3. Data Protection Officer
In addition, the user is informed that a Data Protection Officer has been appointed: Fabien PALMIERI.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data.
The data protection officer can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 – User rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his email address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
Presentation of the user’s rights in terms of data collection and processing
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests, the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of their data, the user can send an email to email@example.com.
4. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
5. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
6. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and if the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.